Co-Op & Condominium Board Representation
Allen M. Turek, Esq. founded the firm with a specific focus on serving the needs of cooperatives and condominiums before branching out into various other fields of law. We serve as general counsel to over 65 boards of directors/managers.
Lawyers For Co-Op And Condo Board Representation
Our clients range in size from buildings with a few units to buildings with over 400 units. We tailor our services to meet the needs of each of our clients by offering legal representation as they require. Among the many services we offer are:
- Representation at monthly meetings
- Drafting of written status reports
- Representation for annual meetings
- Conducting board elections
- Resolving issues involving proprietary leases, bylaws or House rules
- Documentation and resolution of rule violations
- Drafting minutes
- Negotiating management agreements, construction agreements, access agreements
- Other matters that typically come before boards
Representing cooperative and condominium boards in New York City for more than 70 combined years
As with all our legal services, we deliver quality representation and personal service in an efficient and cost-effective manner, while protecting our clients' interests with fairness and a firm respect for the law.